This file can be used for fix hang on logo and bricked device. Poco X3 Pro Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by QCOM SD860 Processor. Here I will mention only features that are not available in other mobile manufacturers’ Android 11 versions, and it is exclusive to Xiaomi mobiles. There are plenty of features added in the Android 11 based MIUI 12 version, compare with the Old MIUI version. MIUI 12 comes with both exclusive Xiaomi and Android 11 general features.
You can copy and return files, install and uninstall applications, execute shell commands, and solve multiple problems. With Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro USB driver installed on a Windows PC, you can do various advanced features on your device. Including firmware update, firmware downgrade, or flashing stock ROM a.k.a reinstall your Xiaomi Android Smartphone operating system.
- In practical terms, the experience you’d get is pretty decent.
- It’s all about power, and the Snapdragon 860 at its helm manages to trump phones that cost a lot more.
- The Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G and Poco X3 Pro are both mid-range smartphones offered by Xiaomi.
- The Poco X3 link Pro can take nice photos, better ones than the Microsoft Surface Duo (original cost $1400 / about £1,075), which we tried recently.
- On the downside, the screen is a little underwhelming and the cameras are just average.
Apart from the phone, obviously, the box includes a 33W adapter, a USB Type-A to Type-C cable, and a transparent silicon case that should change its color to yellow pretty soon. I have a real affinity toward the Steel Blue color, as the soft satin sides are punctuated nicely by the brighter blue strip that hosts the “POCO” logo. The logo is embossed and more visible when viewed face-on and just disappears when the X3 Pro is held at an angle. You’ll either love the brashness of this design or you’ll hate it. I kind of dig it but completely understand why you might hate it.
- At full volume, the entire chassis vibrates, but it doesn’t affect the sound quality.
- The phone is build with Front glass (Gorilla Glass 6), plastic back.
- The chassis remains mainly polycarbonate, which should mean that daily abuse won’t prove an issue — especially as adding a case makes this “thicc” phone even thicker.
- The Poco X3 NFC launched in September 202 and six months later Xiaomi/Poco has a better version out.
Without that, the connection will not work correctly when you were developing your phone. The smartphone packs a 6.67-inch IPS LCD 120Hz display, a high-performance Snapdragon 732G SOC, and a 5160mAh battery. Known as one of the best price/performance devices in its segment, the POCO X3 NFC is very impressive.
This coupled with the large Poco branding dual color tone of the phone doesn’t appeal to my taste. I like minimalistic designs and the Poco X3 Pro is the opposite of minimalism. However, gamers shouldn’t buy it if gaming is not their primary concern. It’s possible to play up to an hour per day without worrying about how long it will last. The battery lost several percent more overnight, and it needed to be recharged by noon on the second day. The Poco X3 Pro will last for two days if it’s used less frequently.